Stronger Together – Fall Fundraiser with LIVE Online Auction!
November 13, 2020
You’re invited! Join us LIVE ONLINE to celebrate all you’ve done and all we will do together for the future.
This year’s live event will take place online so you can see old friends, enjoy local music, and bid in the LIVE auction – from the comfort of your home.
TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED
Want more details? Here’s how it works:
- Purchase tickets at the link above ($10 per person). If you opt to securely save your credit card information while purchasing your ticket, you’re all set to go with a bid number and you won’t need to re-enter credit card information again on the night of the auction. We recommend that you do this because no cash or check payments will be accepted. If you do not opt to save your credit card information when buying your ticket, you will have to go through a security process and re-enter your credit card information to register to bid.
- You can visit the auction site whenever you want to see previews of the great items that have been donated to the auction (no bidding will be allowed before 5:30 p.m. on November 13).
- If you purchase tickets for a group, you’ll receive an email asking for contact information for your friends. By providing that information, you give us the ability to send those people their bidding numbers, access to the auction site, auction updates, and the event night recipes we’ll be sending out. If you purchased only one ticket for yourself, you can ignore this step.
- During the week leading up to the event, you will receive an email and text with your bidding number and a direct link to the event. Then plan to prepare some of the snack recipes we’ll be sending, along with your favorite beverages, and come back to the auction site before 5:30 p.m. on Friday. That’s when the live fun begins!
- Once the auction closes, if you forget to check out, Nancy will check you out at 8:00 PM on Friday night and charge your credit card. If you choose to use a different method of payment you will need to contact Nancy at 608-784-3606 Ext. 1 or email her the details at [email protected].